Thursday, November 18, 2010

just write


just write
Originally uploaded by darkchild69
Hello! I hope that there are others out there who are having a far better week than I. I have been holed up in my room all week writing papers. I've just turned one in, but still have yet another to write by tomorrow. However, I have no energy and no motivation to actually write it. I literally just sit and stare at the screen because I have no idea how to even start. I am stressed to the max at this point, but have no strength to even cry about it.

So, in a spirit of optimism (and possibly a bit of procrastination), I have decided to make a list of the things that I would much rather be doing right now than writing this paper. Productive, right?


1. Sleeping! I know one would never expect a college student to say such a thing, but my bed is much too comfy and cozy to ignore.
2. Visiting a flea market. I have such an itch to get out and find something really unique. I very well may have to do some exploring on Saturday...that is, if I'm not still sleeping.
3. Writing letters. How ironic since I'm avoiding writing at the moment. However, for Thanksgiving this year, I've decided to write my close family and friends each a letter to tell them how grateful I am that they are in my life. It's only a week away and I still have some work to do on them!
4. Having a Criminal Minds marathon. It's on my list of things to do over Thanksgiving break. Don't judge.
5. Let's face it, I'd rather be doing anything but writing this paper right now. But enough stalling. Time to get back to work!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment